- This event has passed.
NN2 Annual Conference 2022
September 28 - September 30
We're excited to dig into the questions and topics critical to managing health career programs, today, and planning for the future. We'll be tackling topics such as:
- Accreditation specifics
- Advocacy for health career programs
- Asynchronous vs. synchronous education
- Career pathways and bridges
- Cybersecurity issues for health career programs
- Holistic student support
- Inter-organizational partnerships and collaboration
- Legal & liability for health career programs
- Mentorship and leadership development
Our Venue: The Westin La Paloma Resort & Spa in Tucson, AZ
The group rate is $185 plus 12.05% room tax per night of your stay. The normal resort service charge of $29 has been reduced to $10 for your event. Please note it will show as $29 on your confirmation letter as well as on the total as you are finishing the reservation. This will be corrected on your final bill. Please note that if you need to cancel your reservation, please ensure that you do so at least 2 days prior to arrival to prevent a cancellation fee of one night's room and tax.
Our conference Hotel is sold out the night of September 29. We do have availability at the Embassy Suites Paloma Village less than one mile away -- Call 520.352.4000 to make reservations or click on the announcement below to be linked to directly make reservations. Space is limited, so please don't delay!